New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I've never written about a product other than glasses on the ol' Glassyeyes blog, but this is just such a great deal (and idea) on another unreasonably expensive item, that I couldn't resist.

If you haven't seen the viral video for DollarShaveClub.com, you really ought to do so now. You'll laugh and then think, yeah, why the hell are those blades so expensive, and then you'll do like I did and sign up -- unless you use an electric razor or are somehow naturally hairless.

Anyway, take it for what it's worth. I'm impressed.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM Tim Tripp said...

I agree, disposable blades are overpriced and unnecessary. That's why I switched back to a safety razor - the style my dad used when I was a kid. I buy premium German made blades for it, and probably spend less that a dollarshaveclub.com memberhip.

 
At March 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM grahams said...

Or you'll get a safety razor handle and get even better deals... When buying in bulk (100 blades) I've gotten them for as little as 17 cents a piece.

 

Post a Comment