New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

My dad had cataracts a few years back and had the surgery that gave him essentially the eyes of a 45 year-old -- he can see distances fine, but still needs glasses for reading. He and many of his contemporaries are always asking me for advice on reading glasses. They can be expensive at the corner drug store, and as I'm finding as I get older it becomes easier and easier each year to lose things of this size.


The first thing that struck me about this place is the name. It's perfect. It speaks to it's audience and provides a WIDE array of reading glasses or "cheaters" for the "baby boomers".

You'll find a hell of a lot more style options in this store than you'll find on that spinning display at Walgreens that the kids are always playing with.

Had the neighbor order a pair and they arrived quickly and worked perfectly.

Prices start at $4.99 and shipping maxes out at $5.99 no matter how many pairs you order. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee on everything.

Give them a try yourself (or let mom and dad know) and get 10% off on over 3000 Reading Glasses. Use code: BOOMERGO



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 11:36 AM Unknown said...

I just put in an order and I'll let you know how it goes.

My first impression:
*Data on the size of the glasses just wasn't there.
*After ordering and registering I received a welcome message with my password displayed in plain text! So, be super sure to use a unique password on this site rather than re-using a password from some other site like many people do.

 

Post a Comment