New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

And away we go!

The good folks at 39DollarGlasses approached me and wanted to do something big and exclusive to kick off the summer with GlassyEyes.
"Absolutely!", I exclaimed. "Let's do the $20-off thing again. People love that one."
So, here we go. This is the big one for 39DollarGlasses. $20-off every pair when you use this LINK (or click the image above).

This effectively cuts the price on a basic pair of glasses in half, and makes a not-so-basic pair very attractive in price. This is a fantastic deal and a great way to either try them out for the first time or order your second, third or fortieth pair of glasses (as the case may be).

39DollarGlasses has added new styles of plastic and metal eyeglasses over the past few months and is excited to be able to help kick off the "Spectacular of Summer Savings!"

Ends June 30th.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

8 comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 10:10 PM Pete said...

I've ordered three pairs for myself and a pair of progressives each for my parents from these guys. Had one small issue that Ira helped me with and I'm happy as heck!

Will be looking again for more frames to fit my my lumpy head.

 
At June 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM Anonymous said...

When I read your blog about online eyeglasses, I decided to give it a try. I got a new prescription a year ago but didn't want to spend $100+ on new glasses since my old ones were still OK. Now they aren't working as well, so I decided to use the discount and get glasses from 39dollarglasses.com. I just ordered them and with the discount, along with antiglare coating and polycarbonate lenses, they came to $48.90 including shipping. I will let you know how they are once they come in. Thanks for the great site.

 
At June 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM Lauren said...

Ordered myself a pair of glasses! Thanks a lot for the heads up on the discount.

 
At June 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM Anonymous said...

I added a pair to my cart and it only gave me $10 off with the code glassy10. I thought the deal was until the 30th?

 
At June 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM Ira said...

@anon,

I can only assume you didn't click one of the links in the $20-odd post, because they all work.

 
At July 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM Patrick J said...

order a pair of transition sunglasses... I've been waiting to take the plunge for over a year since I first heard about online glasses. I needed my PD and then it was just a matter of finding the right pair and I need a new pair of sunglasses for kickball season... Looking forward to seeing how they look.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 5:22 PM returningcustomer said...

I have purchased my last two prescription eye wear online and have saved a small fortune. Yet, when I tell my friends about how I paid a fraction of what they did on their eye wear, they seem mildly interested but never really check it out. These are folks that don't have an extra $400 laying around to be sure! P. T. Barnum was right, I guess.

 
At July 5, 2010 at 8:44 PM Ace said...

I'm looking to buy my glasses online for the first time and I have to say, you have me sold on this!
I talked to my insurance company and they said, 'We can honor your claim if the receipt has a TAX ID NUMBER'.
Hence i'm thinking i need a US based provider. I really liked a pair at eyebuydirect and you had mentioned they are US based. Is it possible to for you to find out if their Receipt will include this 'tax id number' ?

Sorry for the long comment. Would really appreciate any help.

 

Post a Comment