New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

There is no reason that that should ever happen with prescription sunglasses prices as low as they are to us online. Find a pair of glasses you like and turn them into sunglasses by adding an 80%+ tint for as little at $8 more. I find myself ordering a pair of sunglasses with almost every order I make -- they're so useful!

Once you have a few pairs, the real issue is making sure they're properly spread out amongst the car, house, bag and even friends houses! My problem today is due to just that -- improper spreading of sunglasses assets. I have three pair in the car and none where I need them -- on my face.

Anyone else have this problem?



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 4:18 PM Anonymous said...

I don't. I have one pair of prescription Raybans (I know, suxottica). RB2016 Square Daddy-o. Best sunglasses ever.

If you know of a knock off from one of your favorite suppliers, let me know. I haven't found a similar style.

 
At June 13, 2010 at 2:32 PM Anonymous said...

I have 1 old pair of WalMart sunnies and one pair from...Zenni, I think? that I don't love looks-wise. Problem I run into w/sunglasses is that the ones I pick tend to be bigger (to match the trend), and then it says they won't work for my small PD.

I bought a non-prescrip pair of sunglasses I really like today for cheap. Any thoughts on sending those out somewhere (where?) to get prescrip lenses?

 

Post a Comment