New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


Big props to one of my most loyal twitter followers @jennahw for pointing me towards this amazing work of eyeglass-art by Stuart Haygarth (via VeryVeryFun).

As I told her yesterday, I think I'll have to start one of these now and keep adding to it as my eyes degrade into my 40's... 50's... 60's...

In fact, it's given me an idea for a new project to start -- in my massive amounts of free time -- as a combo light fixture/eyeglasses storage device.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At January 14, 2010 at 9:44 PM Anonymous said...

Haha - thanks for the shout-out! Now when people ask why I have so many glasses, I can just tell them I'm working on a chandelier.

Actually, scratch that - that might make them think I'm crazier.

 
At January 15, 2010 at 9:58 AM Chuck Knight said...

This is a magnificent piece, and beautiful enough to have in a real home. It's almost enough to inspire me to build one of my own.

My only problem with it is that eyeglasses are *better* recycled through the Lion's Club, and given to those in need.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 1:42 AM Anonymous said...

This looks really lovely. I hope it is costs more. Do you know the price of this Chandelier?

 

Post a Comment