New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I love it when I get a visit from the beast. To be honest, I rarely check my daily visitor logs (who has time?), but when I do, one of my favorite views is the "recent visitor map". It never fails to motivate me to continue when I see visitors from all over the planet.

There are a few places that I look specifically, though; the LensCrafters HQ in Ohio and the Mothership di'supremo in Milan, Italy. I got a visit from Cincinnati, this afternoon.



Perhaps they're looking into eyeglasses they can actually afford?



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At January 2, 2010 at 10:18 AM Tim said...

Ira, feel free to pass this along if you have any contacts at Coastal. I'm fairly certain myself and others that read your blog would order more at coastal if they displayed the lens height of each frame. I pretty much HAVE to have a height of 25mm min. I have ordered two pair from Coastal but it would be nice to not "guesstimate" from their pics.

 
At January 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM Ira said...

@Tim,

I'll do that.

 

Post a Comment