New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

This is fun.

The guys at EyeBuyDirect created a special set of frames for the GlassyEyes' 3rd Anniversary. They're available for $7.95 and are -- I think -- eligible for the Buy-One-Get-One offer as well.


The guys at EyeBuyDirect created a special set of frames for the GlassyEyes' 3rd Anniversary. They're available for $7.95 and are -- I think -- eligible for the Buy-One-Get-One offer as well.

Supplies are limited.

Join the party with some special (and inexpensive) specs.

I appreciate it EBD!

Related Posts and Links:



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

10 comments:

At November 10, 2009 at 9:26 AM Anonymous said...

Awesome. I need some new specs. Now I got two pairs for next to nothing.

 
At November 10, 2009 at 9:38 AM Anonymous said...

It looks like the B1G1 doesn't work on these since the minimum order is $14.95, however, I did get $0.95 taken off.

 
At November 10, 2009 at 10:26 AM Anonymous said...

Too bad none of these can handle progressive lenses. I need four pair for our family this week.

 
At November 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM Sue said...

I was able to use the B1G1 on my order.

Susan

 
At November 10, 2009 at 9:37 PM Sue said...

PS I like the new site Ira! Meant to tell you that in my previous post but I was so excited with the deal I just got. :)

Susan

 
At November 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Is deal supposed to be for the sweet looking horn rim glasses in the ad graphic? Because it isn't in the offer page on the site?

 
At November 13, 2009 at 3:44 PM Annamul said...

Thanks! They are eligble if you just add anti glare to one, and it will meet the price requirement. Just got two pairs of glasses for 20 dollars including shipping!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM K. Kimtis said...

Thanks, I just got two awesome pairs for under 30.00! You guys are awesome.

 
At December 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM Anonymous said...

I'm very disappointed.

I've ordered two pairs using this promotion. After four business days I get an e-mail saying that one of the glasses was out of stock and that I had to pick a different pair. Of course all other pairs were much more expensive. After several e-mails almost two weeks went by and the most they told me they could do is to give me a 10% discount on a more expensive frame or wait three months to see if they would get the promotional frame again on their next shipment.

Seriously, if you run out of stock of a limited edition item you have to honer your promotion. You HAVE to make up for it. This was just like a bait and switch. "oh by the way we don't have the 7.99 glasses you've order please choose another one for $24 or more."

I canceled my order. And placed my order elsewhere. What a waste of time.

 
At December 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM Annamul said...

This refers to the comment above me.

I also had BOTH my frames go out of stock. I just choose two more from the special selection and had no price change. I just got both my new pairs, and I love them even though they weren't my first choice, I don't even remember what I selected! They look great, they work great, and they were cheap.

So you just gotta go with the flow when things like this happen, they kept adding new frames to the special list for GlassyEyes for quite awhile. So it should have been easy for you to select another pair of cheaper frames, and they have many regular frames that are also 7.95. This was no bait and switch, it was a good promotion that obviously took them by surprise as many of the frames sold out quickly.

 

Post a Comment