New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I got a comment this morning from an anonymous reader, and it was a good one.

Here it is:

You should get little "post this to facebook" thingys at the bottom of your posts. Who needs cheap glasses? College students!
Done.

So, I've had a Facebook "Fan page" for a while now, but never really talked about it much because, well, what is there to really talk about? It does make great way to tell the people in your networks where you're finding information and such great deals on eyeglasses -- and helps me reach new people too!

If you're on Facebook, become a "fan"
. It's easy!


I've added a "widget" to the side of the site... we'll see if it makes the cut for the redesign I'm working on.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At July 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM Yuliya said...

I was actually just looking for this a couple of hours ago on your blog. I don't understand why the "share on facebook" option is separate for the other "share" options -- most sites I use have an "all-in-one" sharing thingy. Maybe you can put a little facebook icon instead of the word?

 
At July 21, 2009 at 11:57 PM Ira said...

@Yuliya,

Done. ;-)

 
At July 24, 2009 at 12:19 PM Anonymous said...

I really need to get with it on the facebook band wagon, as I have really neglected it!


LensChic

 

Post a Comment