New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

I write this with the snow falling -- really doing a number on my Spring fever. I'm aching to be able to open up the house and let some fresh air in.

Anyway, I've been really busy on a few things. The first of which is another side project aimed at a separate eyeglasses topic that I touched on a few weeks ago. It's been fun to work on late at night, but there is much work left to do.

I've also been talking on the phone and typing back and forth with a number of people in the about service levels, quality assurance, and customer service in the online eyeglasses industry. The people I've spoken with, on both sides of the transaction have had a lot to say about their experiences. I really feel like there are improvements being made across the board from A to Z(enni).



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment