New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

[Ed. Note: This is #2 in the "Glasses Stories" series. Bill is wearing his "SoHo" frame from 39DollarGlasses.com in his publicity shot.]

"You grow up watching Star Trek, listening to Joy Division, and have a website and email address before most people could even spell Internet, and suddenly you have a reputation as a nerd. Dork. Geek. I've worn glasses since I was about 20 and they have become a part of my personality as a mystery writer. After wearing the same ones for years, the magic was gone. I found my next perfect pair via GlassyEyes.com and Ira and I'm grateful that I can grab something groovy, something out of the ordinary and not have to break the bank."

http://www.williammize.com
Creator of the Denton Ward and Monty Crocetti mystery series


post to del.icio.us del.icio.us | post to digg digg | post to reddit reddit



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment