New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

These are meant to be quick-hitting, simple, and fun. I'm thinking a picture and a quick paragraph (no more than 500 characters).

They'll look a bit like this:

I didn't go in to the Optical 4 Less site looking for a pair of glasses with yellow lenses, but factoring in the shipping and the fact that I wasn't going to have to pay it (from Hong Kong) if I added the second pair, I had to go for it. Also, what was I doing above my chin?



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At February 3, 2008 at 9:37 PM Anonymous said...

Which frames are those? Are they the P102s?

http://www.optical4less.com/plastic-eyeglasses/P102/

 
At February 3, 2008 at 9:48 PM Ira said...

@sonoazure,

Nope they're P090, and they're no longer available on the site.

Sorry.

 

Post a Comment