New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

A longtime favorite of mine has a deal for all of you.

If the 10% off isn't enough for you (and you're purchasing less than $100 worth of glasses -- see how the math works?), use this link for $10 Off Any Purchase! (discount applied at checkout)

This is a perfect opportunity to give them a try and get somewhere in the neighborhood of 25% off. Use your saving to pay for the FAAAASST SHIPPING!

post to del.icio.us del.icio.us | post to digg digg | post to reddit reddit



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

4 comments:

At August 21, 2007 at 9:51 PM Mary said...

How do apply both 10% off plus $10.00 off? Thanks.

 
At August 21, 2007 at 10:12 PM Ira said...

It's an either/or situation. Use the one that works the best for you. The link in the Retailers section is for the 10% off (use it if you're purchasing more than $100). Otherwise use the link in this story.

 
At August 27, 2007 at 4:20 PM Maria Stahl said...

Ira, may I make a couple of requests re. your blog?

One is, would you please put an index by tags on the right margin? (So we can click easily and find all the posts on Goggles4U, for example, or all the posts regarding special offers.)

And the other is, can you make your offsite links (like the referral links to the various vendors) open in a new window so we don't lose you when we click on one? I like to keep you in one tab while browsing the various stores in another.

Thanks! Great site! I just bought a pair of bifocals through my normal vendor (Gundersen Vision Center) after carefully cross-pricing. I do plan to get Rx sunglasses made through one of the vendors you recommend. I was nervous about my rather high prescription, need for progressive bifocals AND the fact that I had a car accident years ago which left the bridge of my nose rather crooked, making fitting eyeglasses a little more complex than it could be. But in chatting with my ophthalmologist, he saw no problem whatsoever with ordering the sunglasses online.

 
At September 4, 2007 at 5:55 PM Mary said...

I just want to let you know about my experience with a company named Eyefine.com

They are far far from "fine". They sent the wrong prescription, seriously wrong. This may have been my fault in typing the prescription in the order, but I thought I was very careful. Who knows.

So, I send the glasses back per their instructions and within the 30 day warranty.

They claim to have never received the returned item. UPS says they delivered it to the front desk. I've been calling Eyefine daily, and finally the rep says yes it was delivered, but they lost it.

I was still not offered a refund nor a pair of glasses. She says she will call back on Thursday.

Lordy, I've been I've been patient and understanding when I call and still I am left hanging.

We are trying 39 Dollar Glasses next. I see they have a good number of stars on your rating system.

Even though we are in the midst of a poor online purchase, I still want to thank you for turning us on to purchasing glasses online. We'll get this eyefine thing straight one of these days. In the meantime... my daughter is squinting but I was able to afford her some new jeans for her with what we saved! (and then some!)

 

Post a Comment