New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

You'll notice the "Online Eyeglasses Emporium" widget to the right (up at the top). I've created in-depth looks at each of these popular outlets. I plan on updating them with review scores and the like.

For now, each of them has:

  • contact information (address, phone, URL...)
  • Better Business Bureau ratings (added since I purchased -- very interesting!)
  • payment options
  • package prices
  • lens options and prices
  • coatings options and prices
  • shipping prices
  • synopsis with a "Should you buy there?" response
I'll add to them and update them as things change.

Bottom line, I did this research when I was looking to buy. You can save yourself the hassle and share the info.

Please let me know if you notice any errors or have suggestions for additional retailers to profile.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment