New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


Are you with the Media? I've created a "Media Kit" with all sorts of clips and contact information. I'd love to talk with you. It's available by clicking the image to the right or [here].





If you have a glasses-related question or comment, you should post it to the forums (see the button above). The forums get the most traffic and have the most knowledgeable people to answer questions. You'll be amazed how quickly you get an answer if you go that route.

For stuff that falls outside of that, I prefer the email. My job keeps my in front of my laptop for many hours a day, so email is often replied to very quickly.

If you need anything, try me at:

email: ira [at] webloggist.com
twitter: @glassyeyes



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!